Talk

Advanced search

Here some suggested organisations that offer expert advice on SN.

Asd on gluten dairy free!!

(5 Posts)
samira837 Thu 11-Apr-13 00:25:34

Hi just wanted to help! Ds1 asd 5 years old have just started the gluten dairy free 2 days a go!! It's going gr8 he don't seem to know that things have changed!! It's just that I have Been told about soya and similarity to milk?!! Dose anyone know anything about that?! One more thing plz! Have heard about medication for asd to help them focus anyone knows about that?!!

PolterGooseLaidAChocolateEgg Thu 11-Apr-13 12:28:07

Message withdrawn at poster's request.

auntevil Thu 11-Apr-13 12:31:18

The only thing I know about the soya/milk thing is that if dairy is replaced with soya solely, it can OD the system with soya and then make them intolerant to soya too.
I was advised to use different alternatives to stop this happening.

Supplements can aid concentration, fish oils like eyeQ for instance. But I'd just try one thing at a time for now or you won't know what has produced the benefit and may carry on with things without needing to, IYSWIM. smile

samira837 Sun 14-Apr-13 09:37:01

Omg!!!!! For the last 3days my ds1 have been sleeping from 21.00 till 09.00!!! This is a child that use to wake up at 05.00!!!!! But as I did this the wrong way I don't know what is helping!! Is it the dairy gluten OR the sweets?!!!!!!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now