Talk

Advanced search

Here some suggested organisations that offer expert advice on SN.

Changing to Vegepa.

(16 Posts)
Happy247 Tue 09-Apr-13 20:47:28

Due to buy another bottle of eyeQ but have been reading about Tinsley House and they recommended Vegepa. Hoping to visit TH soon but I might as well make the change now! There just seems to be several different types on Amazon...will need to find ones that she can swallow. Is there any site that sells them cheaper? Would you start on the high dose again for three months or just take the recommended dose? Thanks.

popgoestheweezel Tue 09-Apr-13 21:52:07

If you follow the link from the tinsleyhouseclinic website there is a discount code to buy direct from igneus.

If she's been taking eyeQ, no need to start on high dose again, I'd say.

shoppingbagsundereyes Wed 10-Apr-13 07:22:50

I would take the recommended dose. Vegepa is recommended because of its high EpA and no artificial additives

Yeah, eyeQ is also high EPA but always fishy.

Happy247 Wed 10-Apr-13 10:04:37

Thank you all. Going to order a bottle this morning....it's just a lot more expensive than EyeQ but if it helps I really don't mind.

I have also just bought the The brain food plan book, looking forward to read and will get in touch with Robyn this week too. TH is about 5-6 hrs away from us, I am just slightly worried how we are going to manage financially to get there every 8 weeks. We will have to stay overnight somewhere local due to the distance.

Those who I have heard of tend to take the chewy ones rather than a liquid. My DS2 is happy confused with the fishy eyeQ capsules, which he crunches! <bleugh>

Happy247 Wed 10-Apr-13 10:53:16

Is there a difference between EyeQ and Vegepa? What i seem to be reading is that Vegepa is better etc. My DD takes the EyeQ capsules too that she swallows and she hates chewy tablets! Hehehe..about crunching them, you have one brave boy there!

Happy247 Wed 10-Apr-13 11:29:03

I am really not sure which Vegepa I should be buying for DD. I have been having a look on amazon and there seems to be 4 different types of capsules ones!! Can any recommend which one is best? Sorry if sounding a bit stupid! blush I definitely need capsules ones as she hates chewable tablets. Thank you

I don't know, my DS is happy with eyeQ. Check out the EPS vs DHA content in eyeQ and vegepa and go for one that is high in EPA.

osospecial Wed 10-Apr-13 17:02:43

My dd takes vegepa orange chewables, she really likes them and they don't taste fishy

osospecial Wed 10-Apr-13 17:04:21

My dd takes vegepa orange chewables, she really likes them

Ruggles Wed 10-Apr-13 18:49:36

Hello, we take the vegepa orange chewables too. We're doing TH and found the what to buy / dosage thing a bit difficult at the beginning. We buy this mailbox one as it is cheaper plus the discount code from the TH site. My dcs take 2-3 each day and love them. You have to go and see TH for the first two visits and then most people do it by skype. Ask Robin about it as I know he skype's with people from abroad too. Come and say hello on the TH support thread smile

Happy247 Wed 10-Apr-13 19:26:28

Thank you all for your replies. I am really looking forward about TH and hope DD will show some amazing improvements that your DCs have already showed.

Thank you for the mailbox link, I shall be using that.

DD won't chew any tabs, she hates them but will happily swallow capsules. I am just slightly unsure which Vegepa to get as on amazon there are four different ones that you can swallow..but not sure which one is best. Anyone buy the ones you swallow? Which ones do you buy?

Ruggles Wed 10-Apr-13 19:50:36

It's these ones [[https://shop.igennus.com/Vegepa-Letterbox-Mailer.html Vegepa E-EPA 70]

Happy247 Wed 10-Apr-13 20:42:00

Thank you, ordered! smile

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now