And he has a shadow on his right lung. He hasn't got any infection at the moment, not even a cold. It was his regular paed, who reviewed the X-ray today, so he wants to pass it on to the specialist radiologist and chest paed to discuss, and then for ds to have a ct scan.
Hopefully it will all happen quickly, because waiting is horrible.
Poor little mite will need to be knocked out for the CT scan as well, even though it takes a minute or two to run.... I hope that you get answers soon - don't forget you can always seek a second opinion and I would rate GOSH Respiratory team really highly. They've been brilliant with DD. x
I kind of wish they would just get on with the ct scan, so we could get some idea of what is going on. I think ds's paed would have had one done a while ago, but he wanted a second opinion and we seemed to go back to square one.
Ring the Developmental Paed's secretary (or email if you can - paper trail etc.) and say that it was such a long appointment that you forgot to ask a really important and urgent thing which was for a referral to Wheelchair Services.