Talk

Advanced search

Here some suggested organisations that offer expert advice on SN.

pushchair for 3 year old boy with albinism

(7 Posts)
kirz2012 Wed 03-Apr-13 11:40:21

Hey my son is there and albinism alergic to sun registered blind and I am also registered visually impaired trying to look for a decent buggy for him which is comftable for him he startsschool in two weeks and will need get pushed to school any ideas which is the best pram oh buggy for him

LegoAcupuncture Wed 03-Apr-13 11:44:11

Baby jogger prams are great, the hoods pull down right over most of the seat.

ouryve Wed 03-Apr-13 11:47:38

also look out for sun screen shades that fit over like a rain hood for extra protection - will need to buy separately, though.
www.shade-a-babe.co.uk/

mrslaughan Wed 03-Apr-13 14:33:58

City buggy - had one in NYC , can take up to 80 pounds if I remember rightly an has a very deep cover that comes over

mrslaughan Wed 03-Apr-13 14:35:00

Oh - also I mean the one with the big wheels - like bike tyres - not the smaller hard ones - I'll look up the correct name

mrslaughan Wed 03-Apr-13 14:36:42

Brand: baby jogger, type city elite - it was fab , actually had two of them , one for DS and one for dd

hazeyjane Wed 03-Apr-13 15:08:55

I had the baby jogger select (the one with big wheels), it was great, very roomy, and the sunshade is fab, unfortunately i have just given it to a friend (it wasn't very supportive for ds, who has low muscle tone)

I have a shade a babe, that i am getting rid of, if you're interested (can stick in post, if you pm me).

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now