Talk

Advanced search

Here some suggested organisations that offer expert advice on SN.

is this an aspergers thing ?

(4 Posts)
thriftychic Fri 29-Mar-13 17:17:33

might sound like a daft question but ds2 (14 years old) hardly ever seems to ask anything but just tells you
e.g needed a new karate suit which we needed to choose and order from the club , so told me he was having the 60 quid one , instead of saying i would like the 60 quid one could i have that ?

We have just spotted his mates coming out of the corner shop as we were on our way home in the car , ds2 had already intended to ride down to the park to see if they were there when we got home . so , we pulled over and instead of asking them where they were going or whatever he just said ' im going home getting my bike i'll see you in the park in 10 minutes '
they were actually just on their way home .

maybe not very good examples actually but im wondering if this is part of having AS or if hes just an arrogant bugger !

PolterGooseLaidAChocolateEgg Fri 29-Mar-13 17:25:50

Message withdrawn at poster's request.

Ineedmorepatience Fri 29-Mar-13 18:21:03

Sounds aspie to me too.

Dd3 regularly tells people she is the best at thingsblush

ThreeBeeOneGee Fri 29-Mar-13 19:13:22

DS2 has just turned 11 and is starting to come across as almost arrogant sometimes. I don't mean that he is arrogant, but that's how others might interpret his manner if they didn't know him.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now