Advanced search

Here are some suggested organisations that offer expert advice on SN.


(26 Posts)
starjammydodger Sun 24-Feb-13 20:23:46

Does anyone know of a good solicitor who can do a will for us; we have a 2.4yr old dd with CP and I've heard about making some sort of special will so that she still gets her benefits etc?

mumblechum1 Mon 04-Mar-13 14:22:38

Hi mumgoing crazy, if you'd like to email me (I haven't the foggiest who you are in RL grin), I'll re-send the letter with the link. I will have emailed the letter as well as posted it if you want to search your inbox.

Meanwhile, thank you very much for your recommendation smile

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now