Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

Here are some suggested organisations that offer expert advice on SN.

Floortime Seminar - Mindbuilders

(6 Posts)
MummytoMog Fri 18-Jan-13 14:04:25

I'm off to a seminar next week to listen to a talk about the Floortime approach. I've implemented a few techniques into my interaction with DD, and have found it super helpful. I also had a nice chat with the therapist about DD and found her suggestions and ideas quite intuitive and appealing. Does anyone have any experience either with the Floortime approach or with this company in particular?

DisAstrophe Fri 18-Jan-13 14:22:27

I've read Stanley Greenspan's book but and tried to implement some of the ideas but never been to a seminar. Do you mind saying where it is? Pm if you prefer

babiki Fri 18-Jan-13 14:33:06

Our tutor uses it a lot and it's been great for ds. Would you mind telling where is the seminar?

MummytoMog Fri 18-Jan-13 16:46:25

It's in Islington - here is a link, although I think you need to book today and sorry if you're not allowed to link to this sort of thing

http://www.mindbuilders-consulting.org/Autism_Info_Sessions.html

I'm dithering about whether to book an initial consultation and was hoping this would make my mind up!

DisAstrophe Fri 18-Jan-13 18:09:18

Thanks Mummy. I might try for the March or May session. Will you come back and let us know what you think?

MummytoMog Fri 18-Jan-13 19:34:09

Sure - I'm trying to get a feel for a few different things to see what might work for DD, so I'm going with an open mind I hope!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now