Talk

Advanced search

Here are some suggested organisations that offer expert advice on SN.

Great App for I Pad: BitsBoard

(3 Posts)
willowthecat Thu 17-Jan-13 14:03:51

Just wanted to tell everyone about this app - It's so good I don't know where to start but anyone familiar with the Grasshopper Apps will know how good they are for teaching spelling and literacy - this one allows you even more flexibility to add your own content, photos and recording your own voice ( if you don't want US accent) - there is also a huge range of materials which you organise on boards. It is 6.99 but definitely worth it. If you don't know Grasshopper apps, try one of their free ones first to get the gist of how they work. Just wanted to tell everyone about this app - It's so good I don't know where to start but anyone familiar with the Grasshopper Apps will know how good they are for teaching spelling and literacy - this one allows you even more flexibility to add your own content, photos and recording your own voice ( if you don't want US accent) - there is also a huge range of materials which you organise on boards. It is 6.99 but definitely worth it. If you don't know Grasshopper apps, try one of their free ones first to get the gist of how they work. ds1 is ASD and has really benefitted from them and has learned a lot of language and spelling.

ps you can learn foreign languages with it too so useful for ds2 as well who is learning bit of spanish

silverfrog Thu 17-Jan-13 18:50:02

sounds good, thanks smile

one thing - it's free at the moment (or am I about to be stung for in-app purchases to make it work?)

willowthecat Fri 18-Jan-13 12:59:34

Hi Silverfrog - you are right, it is free not 6.99 I'm really not sure where I got that from now (must check my bill in case I got charged by mistake) but yes you can get it free

https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/bitsboard/id516842210?mt=8

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now