Talk

Advanced search

Here are some suggested organisations that offer expert advice on SN.

Conners ADHD index cutoff?

(4 Posts)
Handywoman Mon 07-Jan-13 16:05:36

Hi All,

Anyone happen to know what you need to score for high ADHD index (aged 7, female)? Just trying to figure out what the latest round of paperwork shows [sigh] prior to going back to Paeds.

Thanks wise ladies,
Handy xxxxx

bananananacoconuts Mon 07-Jan-13 21:38:55

Have just filled an online questionaire for my ds (6). It wasn't connors but he scored 104!! On the test i took 80 was highly likely. Dont know what the scoring is like for connors but hope it helps a wee bit!

Handywoman Mon 07-Jan-13 22:10:01

Banana thanks, sounds like a different questionnaire (there are so many!). Good luck with yours.
HW x

sannaville Tue 08-Jan-13 11:30:29

Hi I've doneany Connors for dd if u look very carefully at the back sheet without tearing off the front sheet you should be able to work out your score I seem to remember when my dd was that age (she was dx at age 6) she had a score of around 72) and the highest score you could get for a girl was 80. Different coloumns score for different things. I found some stuff on google after much hunting so worth a look

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now