Advanced search

Here are some suggested organisations that offer expert advice on SN.

Recommend a orthopaedic specialist in Herts/London area

(2 Posts)
mrsblossom Tue 18-Dec-12 10:07:25

If it's a paediatric orthopaedic consultant/doctor you are looking for then I can thoroughly recommend Sally Tennant. Her NHS base is St Marys Hospital, Paddington and her private base is the Cromwell Hospital in London.
My dd saw her for developmental hip dysplasia.

lisad123 Sun 09-Dec-12 16:55:00

I'm gunning for GP to fit for dd1 to see a specialist. After years of tests and physio I have had enough.
The last few weeks have been awful with her screaming and crying in bad pain.
I'm certain it's a brain problem, but don't care either way, I just want the pain stopped.
Her tendons are so tight she can't walk properly now.
So give me your best names and names to avoid.

Ps sorry not been about much

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now