Talk

Advanced search

Here some suggested organisations that offer expert advice on SN.

help devientenigma sos

(12 Posts)
mariammma Wed 14-Nov-12 19:21:00

Hopefully I'm overreacting but I didn't like the 'goodbye' thread.

Anyone know dev in RL or have her email/ number /FB? can someone check she is ok? Think we need to stop being words on a screen and urgently offer her some non-virtual support. But only have MN contact for her and i'm not sure a PM is enough help atm.

Ineedalife Wed 14-Nov-12 19:22:51

She has posted on her thread from this morning maria

mariammma Wed 14-Nov-12 19:26:04

yep, found it, stupid computer froze and looked like OP never came back blush. Will still offer sos help tho. dev's advice & careful posts have helped me a lot in the past

StarlightMcKenzie Wed 14-Nov-12 20:58:14

I think the 'trouble' with dev, is that she is a pioneer and it's hard to lead her. There's no doubt that things are very difficult for her, but she adds massively to the board just by being her and it is very very hard to reciprocate.

I wonder if she knows herself how we could do so.

devientenigma Wed 14-Nov-12 21:13:51

OMG I didn't even see this till it was mentioned on the other useless thread I made. Like star says, no need to worry, I have my down times but would never do anything drastic.

Funny my computer has been playing up all day too angry

Pioneer? how do you mean it's hard to lead me?

Do I know how you all can help.........give me the answers lol

StarlightMcKenzie Wed 14-Nov-12 21:16:30

I mean that your situation is unique so our experiences aren't all that much use. Hearing how you deal with things gives us inspiration and hope even if it all seems like it reaps little reward to you.

devientenigma Wed 14-Nov-12 21:20:41

So because I deal with things badly, it gives others lots of hope lol grin

StarlightMcKenzie Wed 14-Nov-12 21:22:40

I don't think I've ever seen you deal with things badly.

devientenigma Wed 14-Nov-12 21:24:05

I did mean that as a joke xx

StarlightMcKenzie Wed 14-Nov-12 21:25:25

oh smile

BeeMom Wed 14-Nov-12 23:01:42

Where is that sarcasm font when you need it, right?

Dev, in all seriousness... your challenges are unique (as are mine) but your contributions to the board are numerous. Please take a break if you need it, but don't bid us farewell for good - we would be less without you.

justaboutchilledout Thu 15-Nov-12 03:29:30

Message withdrawn at poster's request.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now