Advanced search

Here are some suggested organisations that offer expert advice on SN.

Dumb-ass question on Tribunal appeal form

(4 Posts)
KeepOnKeepingOn1 Tue 13-Nov-12 13:02:28

Sorry about this but I have been trying the find the correct court form to lodge an appeal against the statement and keep being directed to a form that looks wrong. It has no code but is entitled 'Disability Discrimination Claim' and seems to focus on exclusion. Is this the right form?

alison222 Tue 13-Nov-12 13:19:17

I looked at my form. It was called an SEN appeal form.
I can't find it on the website either.

Call them?

inappropriatelyemployed Tue 13-Nov-12 13:42:30

It's here

KeepOnKeepingOn1 Tue 13-Nov-12 15:07:59

Many thanks - maybe making the form hard to find is a new tactic to delay parents appealing!

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: