Talk

Advanced search

Here some suggested organisations that offer expert advice on SN.

I would like to share my good news

(8 Posts)
madprest Mon 12-Nov-12 18:33:29

Hi All,

I rang Tribunal today as it's been over 3 weeks waiting to see if the judge would allow me to reinstate my appeal. And guess what he is allowing it to be reinstated...woo hoo. Been dreading it all this time because I know it would take quite some time to start the appeal for refusing to access (ball rolling again).

Probably need hand holding on the journey not to mention dreading actually going to Tribunal...really hope it goes our way. Thanks guys for all the great advice and help that I have received in the past it has been greatly appreciated.

sweetteamum Mon 12-Nov-12 18:38:26

That sounds like good news. Well done.

Ill hold yours if you hold mine ;)

madprest Mon 12-Nov-12 18:43:25

Of course I will hold yours....and Thank You.

coff33pot Mon 12-Nov-12 23:54:52

That is good news smile

Good luck I am pleased you have another shout at this x

alison222 Tue 13-Nov-12 10:06:07

Good news smile

madprest Tue 13-Nov-12 10:19:50

Thanks Coff....so am I, fingers crossed it goes our way after the long drawn out battle.

Thank you Alison...makes a change it's good news and not bad.

StarlightMcKenzie Tue 13-Nov-12 10:43:57

Blimey, if that is considered GOOD news..........

But it is, in a way. Keep posting and we'll see if we can help it not go anywhere near tribunal, although they are not as scary as you might think.

madprest Tue 13-Nov-12 13:43:03

Thanks Star, I shall take you up on that. Yes it is good news to me because if the judge didn't reinstate I would have to start again from scratch. Time is of the essence as DD starts high school next year and you know how they drag on.

It's been 4 months since LEA offered the so called good provision. I thank you for the reassurance.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now