Advanced search

Here are some suggested organisations that offer expert advice on SN.

Can someone remind me what the thing is called where you can contact other parents with dc with same condition

(3 Posts)
Whistlingwaves Sat 10-Nov-12 18:33:29

Message withdrawn at poster's request.

Onlyjoking Sat 10-Nov-12 18:35:15

Is it CAF, contact a family?

Whistlingwaves Sat 10-Nov-12 18:42:41

Message withdrawn at poster's request.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now