Talk

Advanced search

Here some suggested organisations that offer expert advice on SN.

shoe shoppin. homework. school back. gin.

(10 Posts)
TaggieCampbellBlack Sat 03-Nov-12 15:27:24

DD needs shoes. Her canvas pumps are falling apart and really will not do fir winter.

Problem(s) is she knows exactly what she wants but they don't exist. And her feet feel funny in all of the other shoes in the world. Every single pair.

And shops are hot and all play loud music. And people get in the way. And the floors are too shiney. And she gets wound up by having to take off and put on over and over again.

And whatever i say or don't say is wrong. I am wrong for suggesting. Wrong for pointing out possibilities. Wrong for breathing.

And homework! Fucksake fucking homework. And she needs to read a book before monday and hasn't. She hasn't read a book since she was 4 anyway. And she has lost her glasses.

And now shes smashing up the house. Again.

TaggieCampbellBlack Sat 03-Nov-12 15:39:12

Jomework is making an airfix modek. Which of vourse hasn't gone together properly and is now smashed into 40,000 pieces.
So i am now expected to go and buy a new on and more glue. Only that isn't right either.

I am going to kill her.

TaggieCampbellBlack Sat 03-Nov-12 16:12:02

I actually hate het when she does this. Completely irrational. Smashing stuff and wailing. If she just shut up and got on with it it could have been done days ago. And now she will go and stick herself up with bloody superglue and we'll end up in bloody A&E being unstuck and the bloody model will still be unfinished.
And she still hasn't read the bloody book..

Ineedalife Sat 03-Nov-12 16:13:22

Feel your pain taggiesad

TaggieCampbellBlack Sat 03-Nov-12 16:18:13

And I am crap for being all calm and nice all morning then losing my rag and shouting over this. So I now have fury and guilt.

TaggieCampbellBlack Sat 03-Nov-12 16:24:12

And there is all day tomorrow with her winding up about school and panicing that she hasn't done any work.
Infuriating. She has done bugger all this week. Laid around complaining she is bored and now this. I could scream.

TaggieCampbellBlack Sat 03-Nov-12 17:00:53

And normality has resumed. I am knackered.

Ineedalife Sat 03-Nov-12 18:12:29

Glad things have calmed down Taggie,

I hate homework, it has caused more agro in my house over the last 20 years than anything elsesad

PolterGoose Sat 03-Nov-12 18:52:53

Message withdrawn at poster's request.

NoHaudinMaWheest Sat 03-Nov-12 19:56:23

Yes all half term to do homework. He has done half a maths paper. So finish that one. do another. some chemistry and an English essay (not to mention the drama theory he's about 6 months behind on) all to be done tomorrow.
I am dreading tomorrow. And I have to scribe the English essay with Ds pacing up and down all the time wailing about how unfair and stupid it is.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now