Talk

Advanced search

Here some suggested organisations that offer expert advice on SN.

Beatrice's day

(26 Posts)
SallyBear Fri 02-Nov-12 08:22:15

Today is Beatrice's funeral. Could I ask that you all, please, try to spare a moment at 11am and think about them all. I will be there dressed in red and wearing sequins as Cup asked us all to wear bright sparkly outfits, to give her beautiful girl a wonderful send off. Thank you. X

butisthismyname Fri 02-Nov-12 08:43:17

of course.

WofflingOn Fri 02-Nov-12 08:45:21

sad Yes, I'll be thinking of them all,

babiki Fri 02-Nov-12 08:45:49

yes of course, rest in peace little angel

hazeyjane Fri 02-Nov-12 08:47:42

I will light candle at 11, and am wearing my sparkly beads. Thinking of cup and beautiful Bea. x

TheNinjaGooseIsOnAMission Fri 02-Nov-12 09:18:27

will do xx

starfishmummy Fri 02-Nov-12 09:30:50

My thoughts are with the "teaset" today.

And I have some sparklies to wear in memory of Bea.

Beatrice Primrose. Reat in Peace, little one.

starfishmummy Fri 02-Nov-12 09:31:23

Yikes, blush

Rest in Peace.

Bluebirdonmyshoulder Fri 02-Nov-12 09:58:32

I'm new here but have read one of the threads, so sad and my deepest sympathies to Cupoftea and her family.

I don't have any beads but have draped some tinsel round the pot plant in memory of Beatrice. Rest in Peace.

whatthewhatthebleep Fri 02-Nov-12 10:17:23

purple glittery candle for precious Bea lit here. Sending lots of virtual strength and support as you celebrate the life and love of your little girl (((())))

OhWouldYouJust Fri 02-Nov-12 10:22:34

Im new here but have just read the threads, so so sad. I shall remember Cupoftea in my prayers, RIP Beatrice xx

coff33pot Fri 02-Nov-12 10:53:51

I am thinking of all the teaset xxx

ds won't let me blow up a balloon so I am walking to work with a pot bubbles and will blow them out to sea. The sun is shining here for you Bea have a safe journey precious girl xxx

A beautiful day here for a beautiful girl and her family, we are wearing our sparkles and thinking of you x

shazian Fri 02-Nov-12 11:28:21

Thoughts and prayers with the Teaset today. Rest in Peace gorgeous Beatrice xxx

chuckeyegg Fri 02-Nov-12 11:54:55

A lovely sunny day here. Thinking of you all with my sparkly candle burning. xxx

SallyBear Fri 02-Nov-12 13:47:37

It was a beautiful service. A packed church filled with love.
The Glenfield Trust came and played and sang, which was just beautiful. There were lovely heartfelt readings and uplifting hymns. Then we went outside and released 403 pink and purple balloons up into the sky, one for each day of her life.

I was glad to have been there to share and to give thanks for a wonderful little girl who had touched the hearts of so many people.

EllenJaneisstillnotmyname Fri 02-Nov-12 13:55:52

I'm glad it was a sunny day. I hope cup has lots of support as after the funeral has finished and everyone has gone home is a very difficult time. sad

elliejjtiny Fri 02-Nov-12 15:13:16

The service sounds perfect. I've got 3 very inquisitive boys so didn't think a lit candle in our house would be a good idea but I have got tinsel in my hair and I'm thinking of them all.

coff33pot Fri 02-Nov-12 15:31:13

Glad it was a good celebration of her life I expect she was smiling down looking at all those beautifull balloons xxx

SallyBear Fri 02-Nov-12 15:39:10

I'm sure you are right Coff. X

starfishmummy Fri 02-Nov-12 15:39:59

DS was asking why I had glittery flowers in my hair (so not "me") and I was telling him about Bea. DS has LD but he understood some of what I said and sends his love to all of the teaset

SallyBear Fri 02-Nov-12 15:41:42

Ahh bless your lovely DS starfish. My DD bought me a sunflower yesterday to take to Beatrice's funeral. A lovely gesture from my 12yr old. smile

frizzcat Fri 02-Nov-12 15:42:08

Thinking of all the teaset clan - wearing a sparkly and let 4 balloons go from each of the frizz family

Strongecoffeeismydrug Fri 02-Nov-12 16:19:37

We released a sparkly balloon for Bea,in the lovely sunshine.

pannetone Fri 02-Nov-12 17:23:37

Thanks for telling us about the service SallyBear - it sounds so beautiful. And how amazing to realise 403 ballooons to commemorate Beatrice's precious year, month, week and day. I'm so glad the Teaset got to do that. I hope that as well as the inevitable sadness of the day, they have also created special memories today with their wonderful celebration of a life full of love and fully lived.

I will be lighting my candle for Beatrice this evening as I'll be at a church service.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now