Talk

Advanced search

Here some suggested organisations that offer expert advice on SN.

Coff's DD admission today

(49 Posts)
NoHaudinMaWheest Mon 29-Oct-12 10:38:28

Just to let you know thinking about you and DD today Coff and I hope all goes well. ((((hugs))))

SallyBear Mon 29-Oct-12 10:48:12

Oh yes Coff sending you both lots of love and best wishes xxx

sweetteamum Mon 29-Oct-12 11:33:58

Lots of Luck for today coffee smile

zzzzz Mon 29-Oct-12 11:44:59

Sending prayers for you and yours coffee, that today things star to get better.

coff33pot Mon 29-Oct-12 11:57:49

oh thank you we are a bag of nerves here at the moment. DD had a panic attack scared of unknown, scared she won't see me, scared of her own shadow tbh.

Very annoyed and stressed as she should be there by now but despite pre ordering meds GP cocked up. She needs months supply and so I am waiting for them to sort it and I have been here an hour whilst dd is on her own at the house packing her last bits. I know where I should be and that's with her. Close to yelling at someone.

Rang the place and they understand thank goodness. It is going to go ok as long as I don't start crying smile

DameMarghoulFountain Mon 29-Oct-12 11:59:10

more love and vibes from me too

DameMarghoulFountain Mon 29-Oct-12 12:01:00

unfortunate x-post there

sorry this is working out as stressful, coff if it helps, bloody yell!

no-one would blame you. At All

zzzzz Mon 29-Oct-12 12:05:09

Buy a card to slip under her pillow or leave for the morning telling her how very proud you are that she is trying.

If it has a goose drawn on the back so much the better wink

TheNinjaGooseIsOnAMission Mon 29-Oct-12 12:09:20

hope all goes well coffee and the gp sorts this out quickly for you xx

moosemama Mon 29-Oct-12 12:47:58

Thinking of you today Coff.

Hope you are sorted and on your way now and that dd settles in ok.

Honking for you x

coff33pot Mon 29-Oct-12 12:49:32

Well sorted but don't have enough so go to go miles to get them now grrrr. Home now w dd and middle dd is in tears and ds is.......studying the situation.

It's hard. That is a good idea zzzzz I am going to search for something like that where I am going xx

whatthewhatthebleep Mon 29-Oct-12 13:00:10

maybe you could pick up the shortfall on meds and deliver them in later?

Breathe Coff...take a few moments of quiet, just gather yourselves a bit eh

very best to DD as she takes this step forward...courage to you all ((((()))))

Lougle Mon 29-Oct-12 13:45:49

Thinking of you smile

frizzcat Mon 29-Oct-12 13:49:43

Me too! Goodluck - what a bloody faff

troutsprout Mon 29-Oct-12 14:58:06

Good luck coff

coff33pot Mon 29-Oct-12 16:27:52

she is there and it was hard as I could see the panic in her eyes even though she had a smile on her face as we said goodbye. I found a scruffy teddy sat on its own in a box in the chemist so I have given it to her and told her to hold it tight when she is asleep and that will be me holding her.

Her biggest fear is being on her own. She won't ask for help when she has a panic attack who is going to hold her in the night sad

I am going to stop writing as I can't see the screen of my phone. I should be happy she has finally got support but at the same time I failed to protect her from what has hurt her. I just wish I knew much more so that she could stay with me.

I am going off to give myself a kick and a coffee before I go home to the DC there I going to be a lot of questions from ds and middle dd was acting as brave as she can be so I think she is going to need a cuddle when I get home x

Thanks for your wishes of luck it worked she is on her way forward xx

whatthewhatthebleep Mon 29-Oct-12 16:32:39

Coff...you are letting her go so you can her back...this is all very right and good... it's the road with the light at the end... ((()))....x

whatthewhatthebleep Mon 29-Oct-12 16:33:31

*get her back

NoHaudinMaWheest Mon 29-Oct-12 16:33:44

Glad she is there. Of course it is tough on you and the rest of the family.

Do not blame yourself at all. You did all and more than a mother can do. Sometimes it is too much for one untrained person to manage. I have been there with DS.

Enjoy your coffee!

auntevil Mon 29-Oct-12 16:44:24

positive vibes coming your way - and your DD's way, Coff smile

EllenJaneisstillnotmyname Mon 29-Oct-12 16:47:15

Coff33, sometimes we have to get help, we can't do it all by ourselves. You have done an absolutely great job so far, your DD illegal drug free for weeks! Big hugs from me. Go home and have a cry when the others aren't around. Xx

PolterGoose Mon 29-Oct-12 17:34:48

Message withdrawn at poster's request.

Badvoc Mon 29-Oct-12 18:03:56

Am thinking of you both coff xx

bochead Mon 29-Oct-12 19:10:34

honk thanks

TheLightPassenger Mon 29-Oct-12 20:26:43

well done, as a family you have all worked so hard to help DD (your DD included of course), hope this is the start of a newer more positive period for her.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now