Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

Here are some suggested organisations that offer expert advice on SN.

Here is a picture of Head of Autism!

(10 Posts)
StarlightMcKenzie Fri 26-Oct-12 15:48:36

here

And this is her side-kick (scroll down)

zzzzz Fri 26-Oct-12 15:58:47

I see your carrot lunatic and raise you therapeutic carrots that can cure over 30 conditions hmm (so presise and yet so barking)

wellness-nexus.blogspot.co.uk/2012/06/healing-powers-of-vegetables.html

Scroll down

coff33pot Fri 26-Oct-12 16:21:34

Haha! I see you both and raise you when I got a photo lol as I am at present making carrots (cone bags filled with orange and green sweets) as presents from Rudolph LOL now how caring can you get than Rudolph grin <joins barking brigade>

StarlightMcKenzie Fri 26-Oct-12 16:21:37

ROFL -

Therapeutic properties of carrot:

It is known that regular intake of carrots can prevent occurrence of many diseases and number of diseases that can be cured by carrots is over 30.

It contains the basic ingredients needed for growth, development, and strengthening the body, protects and improves the eyesight, prevents anemia, heartburn, swelling with dropsy, improves digestion, eases urination, prevents hair loss, it can cure diabetes, rheumatism, gout, inflammation of the tonsils , respiratory diseases, wounds and burns, purifies blood and removes toxic substances from the body, combined with beetroot, helps in the treatment of cancer in the initial stages, removes fatigue from mental work, can significantly increase the concentration.

whatthewhatthebleep Fri 26-Oct-12 16:35:08

super cool carrots!! grin

makes me want to rush out and buy a huge sack of em!!!

whatthewhatthebleep Fri 26-Oct-12 16:36:35

what about too much of a good thing though...do you think you could overdose on them...orange urine and skin or something?

coff33pot Fri 26-Oct-12 16:39:35

DS carrot wasn't so caring a month or so ago he bit into it and he cracked his tooth! not even the carrot is infallible grin

wigglybeezer Fri 26-Oct-12 19:30:00

My Mum turned orange from eating too any raw carrots, the doc ordered liver function tests before they worked out the problem. Mum was very embarrassed as she thinks they were suspecting her of being a secret alcoholic!

I always bring my Mum's freaky eating habits up during Ds1's assessment meetings when they ask about family history grin

I craved carrots during my 3rd pregnancy. I also turned an attractive deep orange and was sent for liver function tests. ..then at the test my DH turned to the doc and said 'It couldn't be all the carrots she's eating could it?!' 'How many carrots?'

'Oh a kilo a day...' [GRIN]

I really was ORANGE!

coff33pot Fri 26-Oct-12 22:48:11

grin

Much more healthier orange than Tango though grin

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now