Advanced search

Here are some suggested organisations that offer expert advice on SN.

Urgent - ADULT social care/MH legal knowledge?

(4 Posts)
bochead Wed 24-Oct-12 18:35:47

Does anyone know if there's an adult equivalent of IPSEA with knowledge of mental health issues? I need to get legal advice/advocacy fast in order to prevent a train wreck occuring with a close relative.

I'm in one of those "marmite" situations as can't be in two places at once every night.

I know this is technically not the right forum, but have generally found you guys to be the font of all knowledge as it relates to my screwed up life.

katcatkat Wed 24-Oct-12 19:19:45

have you tried one of the charities like Mind, Sane or Rethink dependant on your area they might be able to help.
if yo can give some more info i might be able to help or suggest more

PipinJo Wed 24-Oct-12 22:07:25

Message withdrawn at poster's request.

StarlightMcKenzie Wed 24-Oct-12 22:13:36

Main board or MH section might help.

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: