Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

Here are some suggested organisations that offer expert advice on SN.

Oh my days!

(12 Posts)
Strongecoffeeismydrug Sat 20-Oct-12 12:58:45

DS has just had meltdown after meltdown all morning!
The reason being we won't buy him a tiger.not a toys r us fluffy toy but a real life blooming tiger,going to be a lo g day I think......
You just couldn't make it up could ya

DameMargotFountain Sat 20-Oct-12 13:01:18

not laughing

we've just had a bit of a do with DD as her dance teacher was telling them all not to stick their bottoms out..ever tried to tuck your bottom right in?

could you fill in one of those 'adopt a tiger' forms in for DS? would that help?

coff33pot Sat 20-Oct-12 13:09:37

Was going to suggest adopt a tiger at least you are meeting him halfway there! grin

I would find a wildlife programe about tigers on the net and tell him to pick which one he is adopting smile But leave it roll as you can say he has to stay in the wild with his family and friends due to a) you dont have a big enough garden, b) all this hunting stuff will make a mess on the carpet and c) you cant get a litter tray big enough grin

Strongecoffeeismydrug Sat 20-Oct-12 13:12:23

No he hasnt got the level of understanding to adopt a tiger lol he wants one to snuggle with on the sofa,to chase a ball in the garden and to take for a walk on the lead! Our little westie isn't cutting it for him today
(secretly wish a tiger would bloody eat him at this moment in time)
If I had a bigger dog I'd be tempted to spray it orange with black stripes smile

DameMargotFountain Sat 20-Oct-12 13:14:00

can you plan a trip to a zoo at all? tell him it's his but it has to live there or it'll eat the westie [hopeful]

Strongecoffeeismydrug Sat 20-Oct-12 13:19:58

He's visited many zoos but not impressed the tigers have to stay there,he seriously thinks you can buy anything you want and take it home.
Next time he wakes up on the wrong side of the bed it could be a crocodile he wants or a raindeer smile
It's never dull in this house lol

DameMargotFountain Sat 20-Oct-12 13:22:10

ignore me, i'm an awful parent

just had to rescue conkers from DDs mouth, is it too early for wine?

Handywoman Sat 20-Oct-12 20:29:16

also not laughing

my 7yo went to pieces last night. we were watching 'Meet the Fockers' and dd came in when the Jinxy flushes Moses down the toilet. She was desperate and panicked that the dog was going down the loo. She went and hid in the kitchen cos she just could not bear it.

you really cannot make this up.

i hope the wine is flowing – it will help!

insanityscratching Sat 20-Oct-12 20:43:37

Remember ds having repeated meltdowns over a lamp post that he wanted to take home. Absolute nightmare for weeks. Then when he got older he'd write letters to the council grin demanding they replace a lamp post as he didn't like it. They all looked exactly the same to me and I could never work out why one was favoured and another hated. His gf made him some that pacified him not so easy with a tiger though is it? Fur real pet perhaps?

Strongecoffeeismydrug Sat 20-Oct-12 21:12:46

Well the tiger wanting pain in the bum has finally gone to bed but his last words to me when I switched of his light were
" get tiger in morning" sad he's just not understanding the whole wild/pet thing at all.
Even I had to laugh earlier tho when I explained a tiger would eat me,he said "good it will stop you saying no" smile

Not laughing either

I thought dd had some mad ideas but she's got nothing on you ds grin (she only wants to be able to fly....)

signandsmile Sun 21-Oct-12 18:33:22

thought it was only us grin, ds stropped because I couldn't make him 17, (he is 5!) "but pleeeeasseeee mum!!!!!"

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now