Talk

Advanced search

Here some suggested organisations that offer expert advice on SN.

is anyone nominating or donating??

(5 Posts)
devientenigma Thu 18-Oct-12 17:40:42

here if so help me find something I can donate.

I don't get out to shop much and haven't a lot of ready cash, TIA x

ThoughtBen10WasBadPokemonOMG Thu 18-Oct-12 17:49:26

I am. I have lots of recipe books brand new that I don't use now I can't cook and posh toiletries I have been given. Anything like that you could re-gift?

insanityscratching Thu 18-Oct-12 17:55:19

I've nominated, someone off of here of course grin, in fact if I had my way I'd say the whole board needs a nomination as it's definitely the nicest place to be on MN am thinking of something to donate though don't really fancy shopping and posting though it feels like another chore so might look at getting an Amazon voucher.

TheLightPassenger Thu 18-Oct-12 18:28:18

look for a bargain on one of the sites with free uk delivery, like amazon or play.com or hmv. Play.com does some books and toys and clothes as well as music/films etc. Or send a voucher/e-voucher.

hazeyjane Thu 18-Oct-12 19:05:39

I have nominated and want to donate.

Last year I got a lovely box of gifts, it made me cry that someone could be so thoughtful.

The 2 things that I really enjoyed were some nice bath stuff, because i never get things like this for myself (maybe you could get something online - doesn't need to be pricey) and 2 paperbacks (have you anything you could regift, or that you have read but could pass on?)

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now