Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

Here are some suggested organisations that offer expert advice on SN.

ID bracelets/tags for ASD child

(6 Posts)
theDudesmummy Sat 06-Oct-12 15:17:28

I am thinking of getting a bracelet or some form of ID tag for my DS, aged 3. He is non-verbal and if he got lost he would not be able indicate anything about himself. I would like to be able to indicate that he is autistic and cannot talk, and put our phone numbers on it. (He is very small so it would have to be a really small bracelet). Has anyone got any suggestions for a good place to get such a thing?

MsNg Sat 06-Oct-12 17:37:32

We got one of these a few years ago and DS still loves wearing it, he feels reassured that he can get help when he's non-verbal. I like that it has the details on the back of the tag so it's not there for everyone to read all the time but if he were lost he could show someone.

MsNg Sat 06-Oct-12 17:38:03

I meant these www.icegems.co.uk/childrens-id-wristbands-pendants/fun-fab-kids-medical-id.html

theDudesmummy Sat 06-Oct-12 17:53:40

Thanks, I have ordered one!

samithesausage Sat 06-Oct-12 19:26:21

I ordered a keyring for my my Son which we clip to his belt loop or zip. He loves it because it has crystals round it! I managed to put the fact he has a speech disorder, plus 3 contact numbers on it.

http://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/aw/d/B004P8Q4KI/ref=mp_s_a_1?pi=SL75&qid=1349547792&sr=8-1

samithesausage Sat 06-Oct-12 19:28:04

www.amazon.co.uk/gp/aw/d/B004P8Q4KI/ref=mp_s_a_1?pi=SL75&qid=1349547792&sr=8-1

Sorry!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now