Talk

Advanced search

Here some suggested organisations that offer expert advice on SN.

Well knock me down with a feather!

(9 Posts)
Strongecoffeeismydrug Sat 29-Sep-12 18:10:35

DS asked for an haircut! This is the child who throws up,fights and screams at the sight of clippers or scissors.
He's let me do it with no tears ( he was holding them in ) and now he's running around the room telling his sister and dad he's a big boy now smile
So proud of him smile

EllenJaneisstillnotmyname Sat 29-Sep-12 18:22:48

Got any photos? smile

Strongecoffeeismydrug Sat 29-Sep-12 18:31:49

I'm not good with computers so wouldn't know how to put them on here sad
I'm thinking he's only asked for it cutting cos its very curly and the women at his new school kept having a twiddle of his curls smile .think his plan is no hair no touching lol. smile
Think hes soon going to get fed up of them mentioning his new hair on Monday tho! That's if they recognise him he looks like a different child

SallyBear Sat 29-Sep-12 18:37:46

That's brilliant. I wish I could cut my DS hair.

troutpout Sat 29-Sep-12 18:56:28

Aww smile

Triggles Sat 29-Sep-12 19:20:31

Aw so pleased for you! Regardless of the motive behind the haircut, it's still a positive step! Yay!

zzzzz Sat 29-Sep-12 19:48:40

Wow! Can you send some of that vibe this way?

Strongecoffeeismydrug Sat 29-Sep-12 20:43:04

Now he can't sleep cos he's nothing to twiddle! I've given him a barbie so he can twiddle her hair instead smile
Just checked on him and it's worked,fast asleep cuddling the doll smile.his dad will give me the poo face in the morning cos ive given him a doll but who cares boy child is asleep and less Simon Barlow looking smile

Just got my DS1's hair cut this week too! He had the world's biggest afro and tho hes's 15 he can't look after it himself. He now has short hair, looks really cool, and OMG it's easier to washsmilesmile

Downside is I will now have to persuade him again within 6 weeks shock

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now