Talk

Advanced search

Here some suggested organisations that offer expert advice on SN.

NoHaudinMaWheest

(13 Posts)
Chundle Mon 24-Sep-12 19:14:52

Thank you for the meet up today was lovely talking to you x

EllenJaneisnotmyname Mon 24-Sep-12 21:10:25

Grr envy

TirednessKills Mon 24-Sep-12 21:29:22

Message withdrawn at poster's request.

NoHaudinMaWheest Mon 24-Sep-12 21:52:59

Nice to see you too Chundle. Hope DD2 had a reasonable day at nursery.

Tiredness blush

zzzzz Tue 25-Sep-12 08:58:00

I can report that both NaHaudin and Tiredness are lovely!

We must arrange another meet up.

Chundle Tue 25-Sep-12 10:41:56

Yes lovely to chat to people where you don't have to pretend all is well all the time!

TirednessKills Tue 25-Sep-12 10:57:11

zzzzz Tue 25-Sep-12 13:34:30

Thank you! Tis nice to be back.

I should add Sign is of course also a very nice lady, or she might go into a decline.grin

NoHaudinMaWheest Tue 25-Sep-12 14:51:30

I will add zzzzz and Chundle to the list of lovely ladies.

On the subject of meeting up I have had the offer of a room probably (TBC) free in central Exeter. The advantages are that it is more private than a coffee shop and we could make it more Dc friendly. Disadvantages: no adjacent parking but there are lots of nearby pay car parks. We could have drink making facilities but would have to provide our own goodies (in RL this time!)

Any thoughts on taking up this offer?

Chundle Tue 25-Sep-12 16:03:51

Oooh yessss. My availabilites are early morning say 9.30 - t0 11. Or dd2 can skive nursery for the morning and I'm available anytime from 9.30 - 2pm with dd2 in tow ;) age 3 and should be quite happy as long as I have an endless supply of goodies for her to munch!

StarlightMcKenzie Tue 25-Sep-12 16:11:40

Oi, - I'm lovely too! A bit frazzled, overweight and no dress sense. Sometimes, due to tiredness - no conversation skills either and have absolutely zero patience and tend to get my kicks from winding up jobsworths in establishments, - but really, I am lovely!

TirednessKills Tue 25-Sep-12 16:32:37

NoHaudinMaWheest Tue 25-Sep-12 19:49:42

Starlight you can join the lovely ladies list. (and I am also tired, frazzled, overweight and have no dress sense!) Nice to have you back BTW.

Tiredness and Chundle thanks for the responses. I will start another thread and see how many takers there are.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now