Talk

Advanced search

Here some suggested organisations that offer expert advice on SN.

First day at ss today

(7 Posts)
Strongecoffeeismydrug Mon 24-Sep-12 17:14:39

DS has done his first day at his new ASD specific special school today and he loved it,he's come home in a lovely mood which is so different than when he was at the resource smile
The only bad point is that SEN transport are still being dickheads and are now not answering my phone calls(they received my complaint and solicitors letter this morning) so we are having to do the school run until their incompetent arses are kicked.sad
How can you be so happy and so pissed off at the same time?

Ilovecake1 Mon 24-Sep-12 17:25:57

Awwwww that's lovely news. Sounds like he's had a fab day!! Yes...kick some arse and hope you get a good result! Lol

Ineedalife Mon 24-Sep-12 18:42:43

Glad he had a good day stronggrin and keep fighting the transport peeps

Lougle Mon 24-Sep-12 19:28:50

Excellent. Hope he settles quickly smile

LateDeveloper Mon 24-Sep-12 20:41:17

excellent - well done ds! But hearing so many stories on MN and in RL about transport f**k ups at the moment sad. Not sure what is going on?

EllenJaneisnotmyname Mon 24-Sep-12 20:49:58

Pleased that the school at least seems successful, that's the main thing. smile

Strongecoffeeismydrug Mon 24-Sep-12 22:44:01

Update: he's even had a bath with no TEARS for the last 2 nights cos I told him xxxxx(his teacher) only has clean boys in her school and the biggest thing is he ASKED to go to bed at 7 he was so tired smile
I think I might have picked the wrong child up from school but ssshhhh cos I'm keeping this one smile

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now