Advanced search

Here are some suggested organisations that offer expert advice on SN.

How do I find a nutritionist?

(2 Posts)
ZombiesAteYourCervix Tue 18-Oct-11 08:00:44

I need someone who knows about AS/ASD and GF diets. I don't want to travel hours and hours but cld. Any ideas?Is there some sort of 'list' somewere?

TheLandofGreenGinger Tue 18-Oct-11 08:08:13

Sometimes you don't need to travel to see them (although it can be wise to do so) - the consult can be over the telephone, with tests sent to you, back to the lab, and then a debrief again via email/telephone.

You could try searching the archives here as many posters use special diets with their children. Or search for DAN doctors. One that gets mentioned here every so often is Nutrilink (I think that's what they are called).

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: