Talk

Advanced search

Here are some suggested organisations that offer expert advice on SN.

Laughed so much at this I was crying tears....

(16 Posts)
StarlightMcKenzie Tue 11-Oct-11 14:40:58

Please watch it until at least 1minute 22seconds

It's what I just found DS watching!

StarlightMcKenzie Tue 11-Oct-11 17:11:22

You all fell asleep?

smugtandemfeeder Tue 11-Oct-11 17:19:47

I did watch it star. I can't say I laughed as much as you. I think I was waiting for something to happen. But with hindsight finding a child watching this and finding it interesting is funny. Is that why you laughed? I'm trying to help you here..... grin

trumpton Tue 11-Oct-11 17:25:22

Have you tried painting a wall and letting him watch the paint dry grin. Amazingly boring stuff. got to love what DC will watch !!

cwtch4967 Tue 11-Oct-11 17:26:18

Sorry - I watched it but didn't really "get it" - I was waiting for something to happen!

StarlightMcKenzie Tue 11-Oct-11 17:34:49

Oh well. Perhaps it was just the mood I was in. I couldn't see for tears streaming down my eyes and body shaking.

It's just the most boring (and ASD as applied to my ds) thing imaginable that I think I just tipped from boredom to hysterical laughter, particularly when he stopped the commentary about that section of the M25 to zoom in on a fan.

Later on he zooms in on a transmitter........

StarlightMcKenzie Tue 11-Oct-11 17:35:44

Sorry though for wasting a minute and a half of your lives!

GoodAndBluts Tue 11-Oct-11 17:37:56

grin

Youtube is an ASD dream sometimes isn't it. On MNers son watches fans on there, not as boring as the M25 though.

GoodAndBluts Tue 11-Oct-11 17:38:25

DS2 watches fairground rides all the time, over and over and over again.

StarlightMcKenzie Tue 11-Oct-11 17:40:30

Good Have you seen the Canadian Arts Council sponsored 'Hum'?

Actually, that WILL make the rest of you laugh (I hope)!

StarlightMcKenzie Tue 11-Oct-11 17:41:50

hum

GoodAndBluts Tue 11-Oct-11 17:44:27

confused
That is art?!

eaglewings Tue 11-Oct-11 17:49:28

It's the sort of thing that I'd catch DS watching, I get it!

coff33pot Tue 11-Oct-11 19:04:34

hmmmm or hummmmmmm grin showed this to DS who thought it was "awesome!" LOL so have been told to save it as a favourite WHAT have you done star!!!

As for the first well more thrilling than train spotting I suppose with the fast cars but the mans voice droning on would definately put me to sleep!

budgieshell Tue 11-Oct-11 22:33:02

Is there nothing or tv or something. Some people are too boring to be given a video camera. I wonder if the man who filmed the motorway would be pleased to hear you cried with laughter. I bet his wife cried for a whole different reason. God bless youtube.

RinkyDinkyDoo Tue 11-Oct-11 22:38:29

DS kept on asking me to rewind the finish dishwasher tablet advert- the part where the egg splashed on to the clear oven dish was apparently hysterical-tear rolling down his face and struggling for breath due to laughing so much.after about 45 rewinds he did find it less funny.confused

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now