Talk

Advanced search

Here some suggested organisations that offer expert advice on SN.

Request for Research Participants

(7 Posts)
DyscoveryCentre Mon 10-Oct-11 12:10:22

Message deleted by Mumsnet.

justaboutstillhere Mon 10-Oct-11 12:27:35

Message withdrawn at poster's request.

Lougle Mon 10-Oct-11 13:33:57

I suspect that you'll find that there are vastly disproportionate levels of Learning Difficulties in this particular subsection of the Talk board.

TheNinjaGooseIsOnAMission Mon 10-Oct-11 13:37:13

may be dyscovery feel those parents with a mix of sn and nt dcs are more likely to want to involve their nt dcs in something like this than a group that has no sn interest. Could be way of course with that though grin

Minx179 Mon 10-Oct-11 17:11:11

Not really a silly place, plenty of people on here say they have NT as well as SEN children.

I would have loved to help, but DS1 is 19

zzzzz Mon 10-Oct-11 17:57:22

I would think that recruiting from mixed sn/nt families might skew your data as with many sn there are degrees of problems. You will also get more response if you provide more I information about who you are and how the data is to be held and who will have access to it. Very few parents are happy to answer detailed questions about their young without knowing the answers to at least the above. If you are interested in helping young people you should not be approaching them in this manner.

justaboutstillhere Mon 10-Oct-11 18:12:11

Message withdrawn at poster's request.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now