Advanced search

Here are some suggested organisations that offer expert advice on SN.

Anyone know how you would go about finding a private OT?

(9 Posts)
tranquilitygardens Wed 28-Sep-11 15:14:23

I was thinking for the kids and me, had to wait ages for me to get assessed by a local council OT, and we are moving out of the area, and kids need some assessment in my opinion.

IndigoBell Wed 28-Sep-11 15:56:17

IndigoBell Wed 28-Sep-11 15:56:27

tranquilitygardens Wed 28-Sep-11 20:53:29

thank you, for some reason my internet child protection won't let me get past to view that site, will have to try another device.

Do you know roughly how much it costs for an assessment?

IndigoBell Wed 28-Sep-11 21:01:48

Where do you live?

I think prices vary depending on where you live and what kind of an assessment you do.

I pay £65 ph.

I think an initial assessment would probably cost around £300 - £500? But that's just a guess.

yomellamoHelly Wed 28-Sep-11 21:12:31

Ds's assessment was £110. Is now £125. SW London. £70/session afterwards.
Expert witness assessment and report was £500 ish. Assume that's not what you#re after!

totallyyours Fri 30-Sep-11 17:14:00

Message deleted by Mumsnet.

tranquilitygardens Fri 30-Sep-11 17:18:56

Not sure if it is my laptop or not, put in the web address, and it didn't work, will try pasting it and see if it works this way!


tranquilitygardens Fri 30-Sep-11 17:19:34

No, the link is still not working

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: