Talk

Advanced search

Here are some suggested organisations that offer expert advice on SN.

is this worth telling the school about?

(4 Posts)
yuckythingsonthefloor Tue 27-Sep-11 21:21:39

DS is at a special school which runs a sports club once a week. There's a boy in the class who can be fairly annoying, who has S&L issues, who had been bothering the other kids a lot. According to DS, in the last class he had been annoying everyone so much that the teacher (not staff) held the boy still by his shirt and allowed the other kids to throw balls at him. Is this out of order or is it just boysey?

The thing is, my DS would have no clue as to whether this was done in a jokey manner or not. But if he sees something that looks interesting and people are getting excited about it, he tends to copy that behaviour.

Does it not really matter or should I tell the head/boy's mum?

Lougle Tue 27-Sep-11 21:33:11

Absolutely not acceptable in any way shape or form shock

AlysWho Tue 27-Sep-11 21:39:23

I would talk to someone you know at school, explain to them what your ds has said and expect them to investigate it from there. There must have been other adult staff there at the time if its a SS? My dd has told me all sorts of tales which are not always reliable, but if there's any truth in it then i'd be v worried.x

lisad123 Tue 27-Sep-11 22:15:51

so not on, def talk to school tomorrow

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now