Talk

Advanced search

Here some suggested organisations that offer expert advice on SN.

Legoland - Merlins Magic Wand - Great Day Had by all

(7 Posts)
cwtch4967 Sun 25-Sep-11 11:29:34

We had a fab family day out yesteday at Legoland, me, dh, dd (6) and ds (4) with ASD and LD. Merlins Magic Wand provided the tickets and we had a wonderful time. It was very busy yesterday and the sun was shinning, I took proof of ds condition and he had an exit pass for the rides and we could go all ride with him (even if there were 2 riders per car we could have two cars). The Legoland staff were all friendly and helpful and we were able to keep DS in his buggy right up until getting on the ride in many cases. DS loves fish so the Atlantis ride was a big hit!
I did feel guilty "jumping" all the queues but we didn't have any negative reactions from anyone (that I saw). In all honesty we would not have coped without the exit pass and made full use of it.
It was wonderful to have a "normal" family day out.

insanityscratching Sun 25-Sep-11 11:37:34

Fantastic news! So glad you all had a good day.

Ben10WasTheSpawnNowWeLoveLego Sun 25-Sep-11 13:02:27

I agree. We went in August with our MMW tickets and hired a double buggy so my massive DS could fit (he is 6 but the size of a 9 yo!). The fact that we didn't have to queue meant that so much stress was taken away and we could all enjoy ourselves.

lisad123 Sun 25-Sep-11 13:15:30

We had a wonderful time there too grin

PersonalClown Sun 25-Sep-11 13:19:11

We went on Friday. Not so busy, glorious sunshine and no need for the exit passes as we didn't queue for more than 2 minutes.

We even managed to get round the whole park and the major rides twice!

cwtch4967 Sun 25-Sep-11 13:21:54

Queue times on most of the rides were 45 - 60 mins so we needed the exit passes!!!

Chundle Sun 25-Sep-11 13:59:55

Hi we went last weekend with Merlins magic wand tickets and ha fab time x

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now