Talk

Advanced search

Here are some suggested organisations that offer expert advice on SN.

is it friday yet?

(10 Posts)
davidsotherhalf Thu 22-Sep-11 13:27:46

i'm sure this week can't get any worse, just contacted dla for dd as she is supposed to get low mobility and it wasn't paid, care component has stopped as she is at residential college, my xh has contacted dla and told them dd hasn't got any sn and shouldn't be claiming dla, so dla are investigating now and it could take 6 months as they need her to have full medical, how do i explain this to dd? she only seen her dad twice in the last 2yrs that was only for an hr,

IndigoBell Thu 22-Sep-11 13:46:29

sad FFS.

TheNinjaGooseIsOnAMission Thu 22-Sep-11 13:51:17

oh that's crap sad Large wine for later

Ineedalife Thu 22-Sep-11 13:52:11

sad.Horrible, really feel for you and your dd.

EllenJaneisnotmyname Thu 22-Sep-11 14:14:24

Apologies to all the many lovely husbands, but some men are absolute cunts.

insanityscatching Thu 22-Sep-11 14:24:57

OMG what a tosser sad angry.

davidsotherhalf Thu 22-Sep-11 14:46:14

i just want to string him up with his balls (if he had any) dd gets 1-1 all the time at college, 1-1 support after college till bedtime, staff there all the time, she is at a sn residential college, n he says dd hasn't got sn, think his problem is that dd won't tell him name of college as he always causes problems for her, his idea of sn is you need to knock it out of them. so only allowed supervised visits and dd don't want to see him.

bigbluebus Thu 22-Sep-11 14:49:36

I was under the impression that the proposal to stop paying the mobility component of DLA to people in residential care was still just a proposal and that it had not yet been rubber stamped. So don't understand why the DWP have stopped your DD's mobility component even before your XH poked his nose in.

davidsotherhalf Thu 22-Sep-11 14:53:14

i was told he reported it 7 times over the past 5 months, thats why it's stopped,

coff33pot Thu 22-Sep-11 19:33:28

what............an............asshole angry

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now