Talk

Advanced search

Here some suggested organisations that offer expert advice on SN.

wwyd..............bed wetting

(4 Posts)
devientenigma Fri 16-Sep-11 23:21:58

I have posted in children's health, however this is my main board so hope you don't mind me bringing this here. DD used to be a prolific bed wetter, many times a night, the bed was swimming. At 13 year old it all suddenly stopped. A year later it's started again at least once a night. She does happen to have ADHD and ODD but suppose it's not all connected someway. WWYD??

Claw3 Fri 16-Sep-11 23:24:36

Have you checked for reoccuring urine infections?

devientenigma Fri 16-Sep-11 23:27:03

No Claw, will mention this, I threatened enurisis clinic and she is adamant she's not going. Thanks.

Claw3 Fri 16-Sep-11 23:35:49

I suffered with urine infections from an early age until about 14. As i got older it became more embarassing for me to talk about and it hurt like hell to pee, so i would hold onto it which resulted in 'accidents' when i was asleep and relaxed.

Im sure you dd would have some symptoms she would know about, but you can have low grade infections with hardly any symptoms. Might be worth doing a urine test to rule it out.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now