Talk

Advanced search

Here some suggested organisations that offer expert advice on SN.

10 days to the tribunal

(7 Posts)
wasuup3000 Fri 16-Sep-11 16:24:08

LA have just realised that they have not amended said statement to reflect current new diagnosis. hmm biscuit

Offer to amend statement for this issue has been made. Still have other issues that need resolving though.......

Wonder how to respond...

Agnesdipesto Fri 16-Sep-11 18:34:58

They can issue a new statement at the last minute whether you agree or not. We got a second final statement this way after we had appealed the first. So in effect its not much of an offer as even if you kick up a fuss they can do it anyway.

StarlightMcKenzie Fri 16-Sep-11 18:38:57

Ask them if they could please realise their other errors too, and address them in the new statement as well.

I like your countdowns, because it reminds me of our experience and I need the training, but are you not leaving yourself a bit vulnerable by puting the date so specifically?

wasuup3000 Fri 16-Sep-11 18:53:43

No my county council are a bit too posh to do mumsnet

wasuup3000 Fri 16-Sep-11 18:55:53

Thanks star and agnes x

PipinJo Sat 17-Sep-11 10:08:51

Message withdrawn at poster's request.

wasuup3000 Sat 17-Sep-11 12:31:54

I believe that might be the case with part of the SEN team but the case officer I have at the moment is just not the brightest. They have consistantly gone over timescales and written crap statements that I always have to challange.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now