Talk

Advanced search

Here some suggested organisations that offer expert advice on SN.

AIBU just to stick to the SN section from now on?

(10 Posts)
mamalino Fri 09-Sep-11 19:10:18

<rant alert!>

Following some (more) totally ignorant comments on thread on AIBU, I just feel so fed up seeing such utter ignorant shite being spouted.

I generally love MN but just can't be bothered to engage any more, why should I feel to "educate" people all the time, and they might just be trolling for kicks anyway.

AIBU just to stay here and hide? And how will I know when to get my ohfuckrucksack ready?

Seriously though, is it just me?

signandsmile Fri 09-Sep-11 19:17:49

Gotta say don't go anywhere else than here. (that may be cos I am not a great 'tech-lover' anyway, so for everything but SN its RL for me, It's like not reading the Daily Mail cos it know it will just annnoy me grin.

mamalino Fri 09-Sep-11 19:18:04

Sorry I know it is annoying not to link but on phone and also it's not a thread about a thread, more a thread about lots of threads if that makes sense.

mamalino Fri 09-Sep-11 19:19:30

X post! God I hate the Daily Mail so much too.

Maybe I just need a big glass of wine smile

Dillydaydreaming Fri 09-Sep-11 19:21:41

These people are fuckwits pure and simple, they have NO idea and don't want to know either. Thick, smug idiots all of them.

signandsmile Fri 09-Sep-11 19:24:42

grin

MangoMonster Fri 09-Sep-11 19:58:40

I'm new to mn and I would tend to agree with you, but am slowly realising that there are so many different people on mn for so many different reasons. I really like SN as it is totally supportive but that's because we are all talking about stuff that is important. Some of mn is purely for entertainment and so I guess you can't take it too seriously. Also hate daily mail!

The reason ive started using mn is because I don't know anyone else who has a dc with special needs and I needed to find info and others experiences. But I've also found that a lot of others come here when they just can't get any support in rl, whether about relationships or because they are isolated and they are the people I try to respond to. If no one responded, it wouldn't be a forum I guess, so I just ignore the crap. Aibu is an open bitch fest but some of the other areas are good.

MangoMonster Fri 09-Sep-11 20:30:13

Sorry, think I just read the thread you are talking about. Idiots.

GossipWitch Fri 09-Sep-11 21:19:45

I think I read that thread earlier it quickly turned from a rant about parents getting benefits cut to single parents are scum of the earth yet again, yes those things do annoy me they obv voted tory in the elections and have to defend there vote by being all tory about everything !

mamalino Sat 10-Sep-11 20:22:43

I don't know. I've been here over six years and it's never been as bad as this.

So depressing.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now