Advanced search

Here are some suggested organisations that offer expert advice on SN.

selling on equipment when outgrown?

(8 Posts)
kimt83 Thu 08-Sep-11 11:04:55

i was wondering if anyone can tell me how they sell on pieces of equipment that theyv self funded but is now too small for their child?

i bought my little boy a theraply imp trike a few years bac and hes now outgrown it and i need to sell it to part fund his next special needs trike.

thanks for an advice

starfishmummy Thu 08-Sep-11 11:55:41

I guess here would be a good place to start!!
Theraplay may do a part exchange for you - have you considered that?

kimt83 Thu 08-Sep-11 12:23:44

yeah you dont get much for part ex they advised me to sell it cos new ones gona cost 739. payed 822 for this one

SkipToTheEnd Thu 08-Sep-11 13:29:16

Have you thought about setting up a page on the dreaded facebook? I think there is quite a circle of sn mums on there and you could all use it advertise what you have for sale.

I run one with just standard baby and kids stuff and it's going well. pm me if you'd like some help setting it up.

You could join/like all of the special needs pages and groups and add a link to get it going. It may take a couple of weeks. Maybe search for one first though in case someones already on it.

kimt83 Thu 08-Sep-11 14:04:52

thanks have put it on a sn new to you page

kimt83 Thu 08-Sep-11 14:06:18

if anyone on here is intrested its a ellow imp suitable from 3-6yrs has foot sandles, lap strap and full parental control. inbox me for more details ;)

(this will prob get removed but worth the shot)

lisad123 Thu 08-Sep-11 14:10:38


kimt83 Thu 08-Sep-11 14:12:40

i dont have pay pal or would have listed it on there already. cant bu from ebay either sad

thanks for your suggestion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: