Advanced search

Here are some suggested organisations that offer expert advice on SN.

DLA form part 25 - which person do I give?

(5 Posts)
chocjunkie Wed 07-Sep-11 11:17:11

this is the last box on this form that needs filling in - otherwise done <pins medal>

"who would you like to tell us about the child's illnessess/disabilities?"

not sure whose contact details to give. nursery wrote a statement already for part 36.

we have just been referred to new salt, so therapy has not started. we saw the dev paed twice. we told him everything re concerns about DD (and he agrees that something is not quite right with her) but I don't really feel that he knows DD IYSWIM. HV is not an option (she denied us referral to dev paed and claimed DD is fine) and we have not seen the GP since January (when I went there to get DD referred to dev paed).

thinking about putting the dev paed down... hmm but somehow unsure about it. there are currently no other so called health professionals/agencies/carers involved with DD. any advice?

TheNinjaGooseIsOnAMission Wed 07-Sep-11 14:57:16

have the school filled the form in already or just given you a report? I'd probably put the school down in part 25 and ask a relative or friend to do part 36. If they've done a report you can still send it in.

chocjunkie Wed 07-Sep-11 15:36:17

thanks ninja nursery already filled part 36 in...

Galena Wed 07-Sep-11 20:34:33

I asked the physio but she said that they usually suggest putting down the paed for part 25 and the physio for part 36. Hope this helps?

chocjunkie Wed 07-Sep-11 21:05:48

thanks galena. have just put the paed down... now I only need to take it to the postoffice. took me more than 6 month to get done... phew

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: