Talk

Advanced search

Here some suggested organisations that offer expert advice on SN.

Did you know that the fantasti peopel at Cerebra will put together a Personal Portfolio (aka Communication Passport) for your child free of charge?

(9 Posts)
moondog Mon 05-Sep-11 16:10:56

Invalualbe for getting your child's needs addressed by all who deal with him/her in a consistent manner.

The sort of thing s/lts would offer all if they had the time.

Take it up!

Ineedalife Mon 05-Sep-11 16:26:00

That is fab, moondog, I will show my Dsis it would be perfect for Dniece when she moves to clooge next year. smile

Ineedalife Mon 05-Sep-11 16:26:31

Of course that should have said college!!

moondog Mon 05-Sep-11 16:27:10

Ah.Clooge.
Was wondering where that was!

5inthebed Mon 05-Sep-11 16:27:42

Thta looks fab, will have to get one for DS2.

Thanks for sharing.

BakeliteBelle Mon 05-Sep-11 16:57:15

This is really great. Thanks for the link. I am actually getting myself more organised at last and creating communication tools for DS. This will be excellent and it's always good to remind professionals of the holistic picture of your child.

aspergersrus Mon 05-Sep-11 21:27:46

Cerebra did one for our son which we got last week, it's fantastic! They also send a disc and small copies with all the crucial info in too...

moondog Mon 05-Sep-11 22:22:00

Hey, great to hear from someone who benefitted. Did you ask professionals involved to contribute or did you do that yourself?t

aspergersrus Wed 07-Sep-11 11:52:09

sorry for the delay in replying....I did all of the input myself. I did use their reports but I used the information I felt was not relevant. I also wanted it to feel personal and for my son to feel that he owned the content, he loves it (especially all the photos). I would encourage parents to get one without a doubt.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now