Talk

Advanced search

Here some suggested organisations that offer expert advice on SN.

Off topic but I need a virtual hug...

(5 Posts)
WilsonFrickett Sun 04-Sep-11 00:33:06

My best friend has just miscarried. Her OH was away walking in a remote part of Scotland so she was on her own last night and went to the hospital by herself. I spent the day with her till he got back and am just so sad for them. Thats all really. Just feeling very sad and tired.

mariamagdalena Sun 04-Sep-11 00:46:47

I'm sorry to hear that. Sad for everyone. Definitely have a ((hug)) and ill put the kettle on and have a brew with you. Am hoping that maybe you feeling so bad means you did succeed in relieving her of a little bit of her burden. And that we can take some of it off you now.

coff33pot Sun 04-Sep-11 01:01:09

awww nooooo sad big fat bear hug sent your way Wilson. That has got to have been one hard day for you and my sympathies to your friend too xx

auntevil Sun 04-Sep-11 08:54:00

virtual hug and brew on its way. that's when you need good friends - and you were there.

WilsonFrickett Sun 04-Sep-11 09:33:50

Thanks very much all - it is appreciated. Very few people knew about the pg so I didn't really have anyone to offload to in RL IYSWIM. Friend's OH is back now which is good, he's feeling so bad that he was away sad although of course it couldn't be helped. They're together today anyway and I'll do a cooking frenzy on Mon so at least that's something practical I can do.

Thanks everyone for the support. I'm refreshed and can get on with supporting my girl now xxxxx

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now