Talk

Advanced search

Here some suggested organisations that offer expert advice on SN.

Cerebra grant - time scale?

(6 Posts)
sneezecakesmum Sat 03-Sep-11 13:26:01

Does anyone have any experience of getting a cerebra grant and how long after applying to expect an awaft if granted?

cwtch4967 Sat 03-Sep-11 16:33:24

I have an application in and they called me to say they have a huge backlog of at least 6 months.

1980Sport Sat 03-Sep-11 19:18:26

We got our award through on the 9th July, I think I submitted the application about March. We received a letter in between times saying we'd been successful but it could take up to 8 weeks to release the funds! It was 8 weeks to the day smile

sneezecakesmum Mon 05-Sep-11 13:12:27

Thank you, might just fork out the money!

5inthebed Mon 05-Sep-11 13:14:53

What are you applying for?

I sent an application for a computer in January, got a letter in March to say he had been awarded one, but there was a waiting list. Computer arrived in May IIRC.

The computer is excellent, really meets DS2s needs.

sneezecakesmum Tue 06-Sep-11 19:51:01

Its a tumble form chair. (3yo CP) He has a jenx (from OT) and we bought a floor sitter from ebay, but he gets so sweaty in these because he constantly arching back, but tumble form looks comfy without being too upright. We bought him a Dell touchscreen monitor (seen on MN SN!) for his birthday.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now