Talk

Advanced search

Here some suggested organisations that offer expert advice on SN.

hi

(7 Posts)
tranquilitygardens Thu 01-Sep-11 14:42:38

Hi, it has been suggested that I post on here, I had a right meltdown and rambling in Chat

www.mumsnet.com/Talk/_chat/1291450-Prejudice-and-general-oddness-of-professionals-long-one

I am feeling quite dreadfull right now and teary.

signandsmile Thu 01-Sep-11 18:09:36

I haven't clicked on your thread, (as teatime madness is still in progress, grin).

But I just wanted to say 'welcome', can honestly say the people on here have been absolutely fab, really lovely and new poster's always welcome.

If you want to 'chat' a bit more, get to know people, the 'Friday night too tired' thread is always to a good one, people come on and chat about how the week has gone. (happens on a friday) hmm.

I will check out your thread when I get a min, but didn't want you to feel we weren't listening...

tranquilitygardens Thu 01-Sep-11 18:20:29

Hi sign, nice to speak to you, having a dreadfull day, I hope you can make sense of my post it was garbled due to emotional outspill. The only people who knew that stuff were a friend at the time and my Mum, and later two professionals, I have kept so much to myself. I nearly collapesed the day when the false allegations happened, and I took ages to tell the psychologist and kept having panic attacks trying to tell her, it is still horrific for me to come to terms with everything.

dolfrog Thu 01-Sep-11 19:41:56

tranquilitygardens

I have just followed your link, there is a related EDS Hypermobility thread you may be interested in looking at which is they various issues
Ehlers-Danlos syndrome (EDS)
Joint Hypermobility Syndrome
Marfan?s syndrome
I hope this helps

tranquilitygardens Thu 01-Sep-11 20:11:50

Dolfrog, thank you for the links, that Marfan Syndrome interested me regarding the occular issue, I have been having problems with my eyes and was checked out prior to the eds diagnosis, my sight is getting worse, double vision as time is going on, I feel that because nothing was found wrong that it will be put down to psychological if I create a fuss, now that I see that I feel maybe I should say something again, I dno't know I have no confidence and feel I will not be heard. I know that there are overlaps in the types of EDS, I dno't have the long limbs that Marfan syndrome has a feature of though.

tranquilitygardens Thu 01-Sep-11 20:12:23

The mitral valve thing worries me about my youngest.

TheHumanCatapult Sat 03-Sep-11 07:20:58

hi hae seen this come and join us on our thread

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now