Talk

Advanced search

Here are some suggested organisations that offer expert advice on SN.

nappy deliverly arghhhhhhhhhhhh

(11 Posts)
mieow Fri 17-Oct-03 20:12:07

I have been waiting in all day for a nappy deliverly and its still not here!!! I phoned the company at 2pm and was told it would be here by 6pm. I then phoned at 6pm and was told that the bloke had 15 drops to do and he would be doing them all. I am still waiting and am very annoyed. I had to borrow 3 nappies off my neighbour as I am refusing to pay out another £6 and I had to buy some last week, as they didn't give me enough!!! I am very peed off.

misdee Fri 17-Oct-03 20:14:39

oh no. still not there!!! i would lend u some nappies but only have washables here.

doormat Fri 17-Oct-03 20:15:12

hi mieow
what a nightmare but we dont even get told when the delivery man is due to call.
he calls every 2-3 months and guaranteed I always buy a huge multipack the day before he delivers.Dont mind though
I never rely on him.

mieow Fri 17-Oct-03 20:17:10

I have just phoned the company and the bloke ISN'T delivering them now. It will be here tomorrow which is no bloodly good .......

doormat Fri 17-Oct-03 20:19:16

They are a pain in the rear arent they

looks like a trip to the shops

codswallop Fri 17-Oct-03 20:20:46

Is he dishy?

mieow Fri 17-Oct-03 20:21:07

but DH is out with his bro in London and I am alone...........

mieow Fri 17-Oct-03 20:22:20

Have asked MIL to give DH some from her stash

doormat Fri 17-Oct-03 20:22:45

oh so sorry mieow, surely your neighbour can help till morning, she will understand wont she

mieow Sat 18-Oct-03 19:32:03

You are not going to believe this but the nappies weren't delivered today either. I phoned them up and was on hold for 1 1/2 hours before I got peed off with the recorded messages and hung up. Luckily I have a friend who also has a disabled child and she had some spare so she has given me two packets to see me through till monday.......

eidsvold Sat 18-Oct-03 20:11:17

oh no ... that is the last thing oyu want - I hope you will let them have a piece of your mind over their atrocious customer service.... what a nightmare they are.

Hope you get them Monday.

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: