Talk

Advanced search

Here some suggested organisations that offer expert advice on SN.

Twin Lakes

(2 Posts)
myBOYSareBONKERS Thu 11-Aug-11 07:04:52

Hi. We are planning on going here on Monday. I have looked on their website but I cant find their SN policy. I basically want to know if they have an "exit" ride policy and what SN conditions are allowed to use it.

Our son has ADHD, sensory processing disorder, Hyperflexibility, co-ordination developmental delay and they are investigating social communication problems (possible ASD).

Does anyone have any experience of here?

Many thanks

rosie39forever Thu 11-Aug-11 08:36:14

Hi we,ve been to twinlakes and as far as i know there are no exit ride policies. To be honest the place is so spread out that you dont tend to get queues for the rides anyway we just walked straight on to everything. My daughter goes to a special school where the kids have a wide variety of disability and they have had many school trips to twin lakes and the staff have always been really good, it might be worth giving them a ring to let them know you're coming and ask what their policies are. Have a lovely time.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now