Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

Here are some suggested organisations that offer expert advice on SN.

Big pants, nappy cover

(8 Posts)
oneaminute Thu 28-Jul-11 23:46:42

DD (4.5 with ASD) starts school in Sept. and still not their with toileting. She wears pull ups but wanted to get some big pants to go over the pull up to protect her modesty as it's a mainstream school. Any ideas on where to get something or general opinions too please if unnecessary. Thank you smile

colditz Thu 28-Jul-11 23:55:48

www.pshealthcare.co.uk/incontinence/details.asp?product=girls_printed_concealed_padded_briefs_52_42

Washable paddedpants might cut it?

utah Fri 29-Jul-11 07:16:11

cycling shorts all different colours some girls were them as they spend most of the time doing cart wheels so it would not be obvious.

oneaminute Fri 29-Jul-11 09:22:23

Thank you very much for both ideas

zzzzz Fri 29-Jul-11 10:24:54

Lots of girls at our school wear what they call "Granny pants", but basically they are cycling shorts, because they spend all playtime upside down on the bars. grin. I love it.

Is she worried about the nappy or are you?

My experience of toilet training while at school wasn't great so if it was me I would aim to do it either the end of the summer or Christmas holidays [or if you are like us every holidays till it sticks wink ]. My ds found it hard at school and when it is an emerging skill it is easier if yours is the only voice IYKWIM.

bubble2bubble Fri 29-Jul-11 18:11:50

these are great & really stretchy - there are few different colours, and these are massive as well though shorter in the leg

rosie39forever Fri 29-Jul-11 18:17:11

I second the H&m ones dd who is 7 wears the 6-8yrs ones and they cover really well, you wouldn't know she had a pull up on underneath.

2old2beamum Fri 29-Jul-11 18:52:42

DD 6yrs is very skinny and nappies do not fit snuggley, in summer I put leggings on her and in winter culottes with tights.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now