Talk

Advanced search

Here some suggested organisations that offer expert advice on SN.

getting free tickets from to maddam tussauds

(10 Posts)
hannahsmummsy Wed 20-Jul-11 12:12:43

hi found a charity melins magic wand that gives out free tickets to merlin attactions (lego land , london eye etc). I filled in a form online , emailed dds diagnosis and they are sending free tickets and money towards travel. They go on diagnosis not dla.just thought i would share this , its a nice little ray of sunshine in a difficult time .

MugglesandLuna Wed 20-Jul-11 12:14:33

MMW are brilliant - we have used them for Legoland the last couple of years which have been such good days out for us, especially when we used the exit passes.

hannahsmummsy Wed 20-Jul-11 12:22:22

last time we went maddame tussades we were allowed to jump the que , as we both have sn , the torists who had waited for hours looked like they were going to lynch us lol !!, I never feel bad our kids miss out on a lot , so getting special treatment at an attraction evens out the balance x

vjg13 Wed 20-Jul-11 12:37:48

We've had legolands tickets too. The form was very short and the tickets came quickly. Very good!

drivemecrazy63 Wed 20-Jul-11 13:15:01

ive tickets from them for 5 of us to thorpe park the kids are really looking forward to it

hannahsmummsy Wed 20-Jul-11 13:45:07

they said they refund transport , do you send the train tickets in,and they refund?

drivemecrazy63 Wed 20-Jul-11 14:09:03

I dont know I knew they say they refund if by train but im in a car, there pretty good emailing back ask em

Calally Wed 20-Jul-11 17:24:58

ive heard of mmw, but they send tickets for your nearest attraction. being in northern ireland, the closest is sea park or sea life ( which ive never heard off ) would cost me a fortune for flights buses etc. re queue jumping, went to eurodisney recently, and was able to get a easy access pass, which meant we didnt have to queue, was a godsend.

hannahsmummsy Fri 22-Jul-11 22:44:50

got tickets deliverd by registerd post today . its nice to be given a treat , when most things we have , to beg , fight the lea , council , school for xxxxx

nadia77 Sat 23-Jul-11 00:09:11

they are brilliant we have legoland tickets for this year from them they are so good.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now