Advanced search

Here are some suggested organisations that offer expert advice on SN.

Thought i would share this useful info

(2 Posts)
Claw3 Thu 07-Jul-11 18:16:35

SEN SOS told me today, that they can lend parents money to pay for expert witnesses to attend LA Tribunal.

I also found out that there are solicitors who can act on your behalf if you are entitled to legal aid.

Legal aid can also cover the cost of private EP, OT, SALT assessment and reports for you to take to LA Tribunal.

Hope this might be helpful to anyone who thinks they cannot afford a statement.

Chrissssie Sat 16-Jul-11 18:40:09

Sadly, no good one advocates take on LA'ed cases

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: