Talk

Advanced search

Here some suggested organisations that offer expert advice on SN.

School deregister

(4 Posts)
appropriatelytrained Mon 04-Jul-11 16:04:08

I am really tempted to deregister the kids NOW as from TODAY and get shut of this shitty school.

Running behind our back, working with the LA, keeping a shitty TA in place when DS can't stand her, lying to us about meetings and work done, etc

I was livid today when our S&LT came in for her pre-Tribunal assessment. The head just fussed over the fact it was bad timing as it was sports day - so it wasn't as shiny as it usually is and then she wanted to know exactly what the S&LT would be doing and when.

Then the teacher had, unprompted, filled in a pragmatics profile form (why????) to give the S&LT. The the SENCO appeared suddenly on her day off.Pity they don't apply the same resources to fighting to meet his needs.

Meanwhile DS lay on a bench on sports day in his uniform not taking part.

Now he's been screaming all afternoon from the moment I collected him home early (open day after sports day)

I've had enough of these shitsters I really have. My children deserve better.

I feel like I should deregister them - we can still fight Tribunal so we can get DS stress levels back to normal and get our lives back.

CQrrrneee Mon 04-Jul-11 16:21:05

can the S&LT ditch the pragmatics profile if it wasn't requested?

bigdonna Mon 04-Jul-11 19:34:15

hi .i deregistered my ds when he was 11 as school would not listen to me ! and like you my ds was so stressed we decided to take him out and home ed him for 6 months.good luck go by your gut instinct

appropriatelytrained Mon 04-Jul-11 21:37:29

Thanks. We just can't go on like this.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now