Talk

Advanced search

Here some suggested organisations that offer expert advice on SN.

birthday parties

(2 Posts)
drivemecrazy63 Mon 27-Jun-11 18:16:16

ds is now at ss (asd, dyspraxic) and i usually ,rare though it is, hate the whole thing about birthday part invites from ds writing the birthday card and the dc whos party it is mother turning their noses up judging ds to what may occur or what he might do or say judgy mothers again hmm so its nice ds has been invited to not one but two over the comming two w/e and im actually looking forward to it on ds's behalf a few hours playing with dcs he knows and not being frowned upon or looked down upon by judgy mothers and their little perfect lo's i do hope he actually enjoys it though as i cant be there i already had something very important on so can only drop him off but had a lovely chat with his mum on the phone (not met as he arrives by bus)

EllenJaneisnotmyname Mon 27-Jun-11 18:24:17

That sounds lovely, drivemecrazy. A shame you have something else on, it would have been a good opportunity to have met some of the other parents. That was one of the things I enjoyed when DS was in SS, lots of party invites! Not like MS, unfortunately.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now