Advanced search

Here are some suggested organisations that offer expert advice on SN.

incontinence products

(2 Posts)
lovethecake Wed 22-Jun-11 17:42:43

leaving a message for growlybear or any one that may have had problems with products i have a problem with ontex euron,i used to have tena for my daughter,she suffers with rett syndrome anyone who has experienced problems i would be grateful for any help and advice.

growlybear Wed 22-Jun-11 18:28:13

Hi lovethecake.Have you tried complaining to the pct.When we had same problem we complained to the pct,then to the trust,then went to health and parliamentry ombudsman.x

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: