Advanced search

Here are some suggested organisations that offer expert advice on SN.

DLA for a child who has had a nissens and has a g tube

(4 Posts)
mumof2terrors Thu 16-Jun-11 15:17:25

Hi all,

My nephew has recently had a nissens fundoplication and is fed via a g tube. We are trying to fill out the DLA form and wondered if there was a guide somewhere that we could use?

I recently applied for my own son using Cerebras amazing guide and just wondered if there was something similar for a child with feeding issues?

any advice would be appreciated


2old2beamum Thu 16-Jun-11 17:21:17

Hi try P.I.N.N.T a support grouup for children and adults who are intravenously and/or enterally fed, for what it is worth Iam certain your nephew will qualify. My 2 DCs do high rate care as they are fed over night.
Just google it.Good luck

5inthebed Thu 16-Jun-11 17:44:01

Cerebra have a great guide, hopefully someone will come along and link for you.

mumof2terrors Thu 16-Jun-11 18:31:43

thanks guys will check them out x

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: